The Site and the Services, as defined below, are provided to Customer by Community Entertainment Svenska AB, a company registered in Sweden with registration no. 556588-3229 (Community Entertainment).
These terms are between Community Entertainment and Customer, when using the Site and Services. Please read these terms and conditions ("T&Cs") carefully before creating an account or participating in activities or otherwise using Community Entertainment's services (the "Services") at the website www.easyquizplayer.com, (jointly referred to as the "Site"). By creating an account at the Site and by using the Services, Customer agrees to strictly adhere to the T&Cs.
Community Entertainment has the right to revise and amend the T&Cs from time to time. In the event of any changes to the T&Cs, Community Entertainment will notify Customer by e-mail 30 days in advance. By continuing to use the Services after such notification period, Customer agrees to be bound by the revised or amended T&Cs. If Customer doesn’t agree to the changes to the T&Cs, Customer must stop using the Services.
1. Acceptance of the T&Cs. By using the Services, Customer confirms having read, under¬stood and accepted the T&Cs. Customer further undertakes to carefully read any and all future revisions of or amendments to the T&Cs and not use the Services unless Customer has read, understood and accepted such revised or amended T&Cs.
2. Account and personal data. In order to use the Services, Customer needs an account on the Site. Community Entertainment creates it on Customers behalf once Customer has accepted the T&Cs. Customer acknowledges that all personal data provided by Customer to Community Entertainment is true and correct and that, when necessary, Customer will update its personal data on the Site, so that it at all times remains true and correct.
3. Log-in data. Customer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its log-in information and Community Entertainment shall have no responsibility for any unauthorized use of Company’s or its employees’ accounts.
4. Community Entertainment’s provision of the Services. Community Entertainment may at its own discretion and at any time alter, modify, correct, amend and make all other changes to the Site and the Services.
5. Customers use of the Services. Customer agrees to use the Services only via Customers own account for the Site. Customer undertakes not to use the Site and the Services for other purposes than for the purposes which Community Entertainment has indicated that the Site and the Services are intended for. Customer agrees to use the Service with decency with regard to ethics and moral. Community Entertainment reserves the right to terminate the contract if Customer decides to use the Services in violation with Community Entertainment’s ethical policy.
Customer agrees to abide by all applicable laws and regulations when using the Site and the Services, for examples privacy laws protecting the personal integrity of individuals e.g. in connection with the publishing of photographs. Customer ensures that the information, text and other content, provided by Customer while using the Services is true and correct and that it is neither infringing, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, inciting to hatred, violence nor comprises other unlawful behavior, harassing, threatening, assaulting, racist, sexist, pornographic, invasive of other people’s privacy or otherwise is deemed inappropriate. Further, Customer undertakes not to provide the Site or the Service with information that contains any sort of software virus or anything that will have any negative impact on any type of software, hardware or telecommunication equipment. Customer also acknowledges that the aforementioned is only an exemplification of violations of the T&Cs and that the fact that a use of the Site or the Services is not explicitly prohibited does not mean that it is permissible. Customer acknowledges that the use of the Site and the Services is completely at Customers own risk and that Customer will be solely responsible for all damage and loss that Customer may incur by its use of the Site and the Services. All information provided by Customer while using the Site and the Services is Customers sole responsibility. Customer should contact Community Entertainment if Customer has any hesitance regarding content to be posted.
6. Unavailability of the Services and loss of data. Neither Community Entertainment nor its subcontractors are liable for any unavailability of the Services, or accidental deletion or deletion in accordance with the T&Cs of data/information, uploaded content by Customer or other users.
8. Collection of personal data. The collection of personal data takes place when Customer provides Community Entertainment with personal data. Customer provides Community Entertainment with its personal data when Customer accepts the T&Cs and the account at the Site is created. Community Entertainment also collects Customer personal data during the Customers use of the Services. Such personal data includes:
9. Processing of personal data. Community Entertainment collects personal data for the purpose of being able to communicate with Customer and in order to facilitate the contact between users of the Site and for promotions, contests or other Site features. Community Entertainment also collects data in order to send Customer information it has agreed to receive about topics Community Entertainment think will be of interest to Customer. Community Entertainment furtermore collects Customer personal data for the purpose of improving the quality of the Services. Community Entertainment uses Customer personal data in order to send e-mails to Customer containing information on activities that Customer is connected to.
10. Cookies and how to remove them. As many others, Community Entertainment uses cookie technology to make the Site easier to use. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to Customers computer’s hard disk when Customer visits the Site. Community Entertainment only uses session cookies, for the sole purpose of facilitating the use of the Site. Customer can deny the website the possibility to store Customerr cookies. In order to deny cookies, Customer can edit its browser settings. In the browser settings, Customer can also remove cookies that are already placed on hard disk of Customer. Please note that the result of denying cookies will be that some parts of the Site may not function properly.
12. Security. Community Entertainment takes adequate technical and organizational security measures to help secure that Customer personal data is not misused, lost or unlawfully accessed. Customer personal data will at all times be handled in accordance with the requirements of the Swedish Personal Data Act (1998:204) (Sw. Personuppgiftslagen), which implements the Data Protection Directive, 95/46/EC.
13. Accuracy of the personal data. Community Entertainment takes all reasonable steps to ensure that Customer personal data is correct and up-to-date. If Customer believes that Custotmer personal data stored by Community Entertainment is incorrect, Customer should notify Community Entertainment and provide it with correct data in order for Community Entertainment to rectify and update Customer personal data. Customer can also correct and update the personal data provided by Customer directly on the Site.
14. Right to obtain information. Once per calendar year, Customer is entitled to obtain information about Customer personal data stored and handled by Community Entertainment at no cost. The request must be in writing and addressed to Community Entertainment, at the address below, and it must be signed by Customer.
15. Withdrawal of approval. Customer always has the right to withdraw Customer approval to Community Entertainment’s processing of Customer personal data. In such case, the effect may be that Customer may no longer use the Services. Community Entertainment will then stop processing Customer personal data and may delete Customer account. Customer can also delete its account directly on the Site.
Adress: Community Entertainment Sweden Technology, Hornsgatan 80, 118 21 Stockholm
17. Intellectual Property Rights. Customer confirms that the texts, photographs and other content provided by Customer in connection with Customer use of the Services do not infringe any intellectual property rights or obligations of confidentiality and that Customer has all necessary consents for providing such information. This means that Customer may only upload content on the Site and provide content in connection with Customer use of the Services if Customer is the owner of the intellectual property rights to such content or if Customer has the necessary consents from the owners of the intellectual property rights to such content. Customer or such other owners of the intellectual property rights remain owners of the provided content, but gives Community Entertainment an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, assignable and worldwide license to manage, store and delete the content as Community Entertainment sees fit. Customer does not acquire any rights to any content uploaded and provided on the Site by Community Entertainment or by any other user of the Services.
18. Warranty Disclaimer. Community Entertainment CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION AND OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED BY CUSTOMERS IN INTERACTION WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS IS TRUE OR CORRECT, THAT THE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR THAT UPLOADED DATA IS NOT DELETED. HENCE, Community Entertainment SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY CUSTOMER OR BY ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR SPREAD OF DATA OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. THE USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT CUSTOMERS OWN RISK. CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND THAT Community Entertainment DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT ON THE SITE AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER OR SUBCONTRACTOR, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SUITABILITY OF ANY ACTIVITIES, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE, THE PROVISON OF ANY PRIZES FOR WON CHALLENGES OR CONTESTS, OR THAT THE SITE AND SERVICES DO NOT CONTAIN ANY VIRUSES. FURTHER, Community Entertainment DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE.
19. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Community Entertainment BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, HARM, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF CONTRACT, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR FOR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND. THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE WAS POSSIBLE TO ANTICIPATE AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER OR NOT LIABILITY OTHERWISE WOULD ARISE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE. IF LIABILITY SHOULD ARISE UNDER MANDATORY LAW, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE AND CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF Community Entertainment SHALL FOR EACH CASE BE LIMITED TO A TOTAL OF SEK 5,000. Community Entertainment EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO ANY THIRD PARTY
20. Indemnification. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Community Entertainment, its representatives, employees, third party providers or subcontractors harmless for any and all claims, disputes, demands and lawsuits that may arise as a consequence of Customers use of the Site and the Services.
21. Termination. Customer agrees that Community Entertainment may at any time and at its sole discretion delete Customer account including uploaded content and terminate Customer use of the Services without prior notification to Customer. Customer also agrees that Community Entertainment may at any time and at its own discretion close the Site or parts of the Site and discontinue providing the Services or parts of the Services. Customer may delete its account in order to terminate Customer use of the Services. In such case, Customers rights and obligations under the T&Cs will also terminate except for such obligations that have arisen as a consequence of Customer use of the Site and the Services before the deletion of Customer account or which otherwise expressly or implicitly shall survive the deletion of Customer account. Community Entertainment will, upon request, delete any or all of Customers data.
22. Miscellaneous. If any part, term or provision of the T&Cs is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the validity of the remainder of the T&Cs will not be affected. Any omission of Community Entertainment to enforce its rights under the T&Cs shall not be regarded as a waiver of such rights. IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD THAT ALL PROVISIONS REGARDING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITIES WILL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT AND SHALL SURVIVE THE DELETION OF CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT AT THE SITE.
23. Dispute Resolution. The T&Cs are construed in accordance with, and shall be governed by, the laws of Sweden, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with the T&Cs or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be finally settled by the courts of Sweden, with the Stockholm District Court as the court of first instance.
24. Information concerning Consumer’s right of withdrawal
The following applies if you are an individual purchasing the Easy Quiz Player Services (the Services) as a consumer, i.e. for other than business purposes.
Right of withdrawal
You have a statutory right to cancel your purchase of the Services within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform Community Entertainment of your decision to cancel your purchase by an unequivocal statement. Such information shall be sent to To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform Community Entertainment of your decision to cancel your purchase by an unequivocal statement. Such information shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may use the model withdrawal form set out in Annex I(B) of Directive 2011/83/EU, but are not obliged to do so To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you cancel your purchase of the Services, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
If you requested to begin the performance of services immediately or during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.